We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
- Drive Quality Function & Management for all Service sub portfolios including Retrofit, Revamp, Spares & Field Service Activities.
- Coordinate with Divisional Quality Management team. Conduct Internal Audit for the above Portfolio, Maintain monthly MIS for Delivery Reliability, Customer Satisfaction Index, Set Quality (IMS) Objectives in line with Divisional Guidelines, Prepare & Send Monthly Data for Non Conformance, Update Quality + EHS Manual, Policies for the respective assigned functions Etc.
- Deploy Quality Inspection Setup at DS CS Works, Conduct Pre Dispatch Inspection for Retrofit, Revamp, Spare Material, Certify Material for final dispatch in line with factory Acceptance Test.
- Prepare & Submit Quality Inspection Plans in line with Customer Requirements
- Set up Incoming & In process Inspection Check Lists to avoid Line Rejections.
- Conduct Supplier Audits, Inspections in line with QA / QMS Requirements.
- Carry out day to day quality inspections, routine electrical testing at CS Shopfloor as per monthly Turnover schedule.
- Maintain necessary documentation as per ISO requirements, Keep Records of all day to day inspections.
- Comply Job Wise Quality requirements, Perform Quality Inspections on the Job & Certify it for final dispatch as per Contractual requirement.
- Conduct NPS Survey from Customer. Get feedback & review it regularly to bring improvement in view of Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure On-time Trainings, Certifications to the Team to maintain a high level of Quality.
- Driving an effective, capable and high performing team by reviewing organizational effectiveness and assessing competence and developing talents.
- Proven ability to think strategically about complex topics and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to anticipate Customer and stakeholder needs.
- Encourage challenges to foster new ideas and way of doing things. Get the things done and makes it easy for others to do the same. Build authentic, effective working relationships.
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering Degree or Diploma
- A minimum 5 Yrs of experience in Quality Function is must. Specifically from Medium Voltage Switchgear background. Additional experience in MV Retrofit will be preferred.
- Well-versed with the certain quality requirements of Medium Voltage Switchgear upto 40kv from raw material till finished product.
- Knowledge of Fabricated Mechanical Enclosures, Copper/Aluminum Material, Surface Treatments along with it's relevant IS necessary. Understanding of Electrical Schemes, Logics, Interlocks is must.
- Basic understanding on Raw Material & Various Manufacturing Processes for the use of Fabrication, Connections, Machined Components, Epoxy Molded Items is necessary.
- Need a strong Electrical & Mechanical aptitude. Demonstrate Problem solving skills & self initiative.
- Strong, well-developed Communication, influencing, Coaching and leadership skills.
This job is based out of Mumbai Kalwa, India
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.