- In this position you are the consultant within the Customer Service organization for Protection and Automation portfolio related requests, technical and business.
- You perform business development activities supporting the regional companies and HQ to create market transparency and trends, develop business plans and revenue/profit growth plans.
- You drive the global Protection and Automation services community, which include monthly meetings and promote product/services portfolios, best practices, know-how sharing, highlights/lowlights, business opportunities identification, etc.
- You actively promote the Protection & Automation services portfolio, creating awareness of the portfolio elements, perform actively GTM activities and generate new sales leads.
- With the sales team, you are involved in the acquisition phase (when required) and evaluate the requirements of potential customers.
- You collaborate closely with the Service Lifecycle Management team in order to develop and support further the development of the Protection and Automation service portfolio, the Digitalization strategy and the creation of new business models.
- Finally, you conduct trainings of the staff and customers about legacy, existing and new launched Protection and Automation portfolio. As well as the strategies to exploit and increase the installed base.
- The basis of your success is a master’s degree in business management or engineering with focus on Energy-/Automation technology or a related field
- You have long-term experience in sale, business development, or lifecycle management.
- You have experience with Protection and Automation solutions in the B2B area that require explanation / consultative selling approach.
- Furthermore, you have experience in topics in the area of Protection Relaying, Energy Automation, Power Quality, Smart Communication, Cybersecurity, Digitalization, Edge-computing, etc.
- You have knowledge on DIGSI4/5, SIPROTEC3/4/5, SIPROTEC DigitalTwin, SICAM SAS/PAS/A8000, Grid Edge, etc.
- Ideally, you have experience in the Electrification of power utilities, heavy industry, Infrastructure or finance.
- When you are confronted with criticism, you remain calm and composed and you celebrate successes with clients
- You think entrepreneurially and want to support and develop clients in the long term
- Strong presentation and moderation skills, your ability to communicate complex issues convincingly as well as very good English skills (German is a plus) round off your profile
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time