Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · This position is for a Portfolio Engineer, as part of product management function.
- · We are looking for a young and dynamic engineer, who is aspiring to apply/ develop skillset in Product Management for High Voltage products.
- · This would be a matching position for a beginner professional who has a caliber to think out-of-the-box, can learn fast to deliver outstanding performance and grow in Siemens world by prominently understanding the expectations of customers/ Markets and relate them to area of responsibility E.g., Product/ Portfolio Management.
- · Agile to work dynamically in allocated functions based on business needs. The candidate should be flexible to adopt to different functions as per the business priorities progressively.
- · Analyze Product qualification requirements of different customers and drive measures/ develop documentation for such product qualifications.
- · Develop strong Collaboration with Internal functions to keep track of latest developments and ensure the latest updates, changes in the product features
- · Excellent written & verbal communication skills are prerequisites. Presentation and negotiation skills will add advantage on the application.
- · This role demands moderate travel as per business requirements
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Candidates having experience in Quality Control or Testing/ Qualification function will be preferable.
· Required to have hands-on Product knowledge of Live Tank Circuit Breakers.
· Handling technical discussions with customers for product qualifications independently.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time