We are looking for a competent, highly motivated and results proven direct sales person to aggressively grow our Siemens PLM business in Australia.
As part of the software sales team, lead and execute industry focused, consultative and value-added software sales engagements (typically medium size to large engagements to enterprise-size companies) through productive business relationships with customers and prospects. Using appropriate methods, lead the formation and execution of a cohesive customer sales strategy, to drive the sale of software. Contribute to the development and execution of financially quantified value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer or prospect.
The successful candidate will be a part of our Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) sales team, based in our Melbourne office with a good opportunity to grow your career and portfolio with Siemens.
· Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
· Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
· Analyses the customer’s markets, strategy, position and needs.
· Investigates for and evaluates specific business opportunities, for customer related product and service portfolio.
· Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry sector expertise systematically.
· Prepares and negotiates projects, proposals, in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
· Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
· May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
· Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
· Contributes to the development of a customer needs focused After Sales Service.
· Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
· At least 5 years of direct sales experience with a proven track of sales record
· Experience in selling for the PLM market in vendor or reseller capacity with subscription business model is highly preferred
· Demonstrated ability to manage very complex software selling environment with proven ability in achieving target
· Good business acumen foresights in managing forecasts and targets
· Good working knowledge in PLM and accounts around the ANZ region
· Dynamic with excellent leadership and high level of accountability
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Attention to details, thoroughness and high level of accountability
· Negotiation and objection & conflicts handling skills
· IT savvy and ability to multitasks
· Self-starter and ability to work well under pressure and self-motivated
#DISW #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time