Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our (diverse, international and simply wonderful!) Talent Acquisition Team comprises around 40 experts from the fields of recruiting, sourcing, recruitment marketing and student programs. We are based at four locations in Germany and take care of all Germany-wide vacancies at Siemens AG as well as international recruiting projects.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You will work on data refreshes for our dashboards for the Management team and beyond based on Power BI
- You will support our team in our data ETL process (mainly Excel based data sources, but you’re curious in exploring other possibilities)
- You will keep track of the timely reports to be delivered and ensure the timeliness of our reporting process by extracting and storing data according to our current reporting landscape
- You will work on our SharePoint organization and suggest improvements aiming at an optimal and clean data structure, avoiding redundancies
- You will deal with low to medium complexity Data Models and will support us in improving the performance of our reports and end-user experience
- Last, but not least you will support our team with additional daily tasks
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s student in Computing, Business Administration or similar
- You are proficient in writing and understanding complex formulae in MS Excel and handles overall MS Office very well.
- Ideally you have a good knowledge of Power BI / DAX
- You are fluent in English
- You’re a proactive, curious, and empathetic team player with very high commitment, motivation and ability to learn
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time