Build this New Chapter with us…
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Change the future with us…
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
- Developing motion control applications for production machines based on SIMATIC, SINAMICS and PC-based automation devices in local Headquarter organization
- Optimizing branch-specific technological processes on the level of motion controller and drives
- Deployment, test and commissioning of application software in real production machines at customer sites
- Consulting our customers to achieve the best solution for their technological requirements
- Working in international application teams and cooperating closely with key OEMs and end customers and headquarters in Germany
- Training of application engineers worldwide for the developed applications and solutions
What you need to make real what matters.
- University degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Good understanding of PLCs, Advanced knowledge in Motion Control & Drive Technology
- Experience with automation and drive technology in the area of battery production machines
- Good understanding of high-level programming (SCL, ST, C, C++ etc.)
- Structured and self-reliant way of working
- High analytical skills
- Growth mindset & eagerness to learn new technologies and skills
- Good communication skills
- Motivation to work in a young, international and dynamic team
- English proficient / fluent in speech and writing
- Agile methodology awareness
- Good interpersonal skills towards colleagues and customers
Employment Condition :
- 고용형태 : 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 포함)
- 직급 : 경력에 따라 추후 결정
- 근무지 : 서울 본사 사무소
- 근무시작일 : ASAP
- 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
- 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
- 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
- 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
- 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자 본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.
- 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
- 영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
- 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need
further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time