Together we make the difference by enabling our customers to adopt Digitalization
At Digital Enterprise we support manufacturing companies with a comprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and integrated automation technology, increasing flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes for automobile, aerospace, Food & Beverage, Steel, Cement and many other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of manufacturing with Industry 4.0 and Digitalization, there is no way around us.
You will be the Technical Project Lead for our digitalization projects. You will need to:
- Actively participating and leading technically in all phases of the projects such as Requirements gathering, Scoping, Planning, Influencing, Development, QA, Bug fix, deployment, and metrics tracking.
- Should Participate, drive, and deliver using the Agile Scrum project management methodologies
- Be responsible for implementing the solution in line with customer needs and contract for hardware and software-based digitalization solutions for manufacturing industries
- Understand the project requirements and build on deriving specifications, scope of work and technical deliverables to the customer
- Engage in technical discussions with the engineering and architecture teams, understand and question designs and guide the team towards solutions while facing technical problem statements
- Maintain healthy relationships with suppliers, identify and retain external talent where applicable
· Publish regular project management metrics and status reporting. Understand, foresee and highlight technical risks, where relevant to leadership teams in a timely manner. Also have the ability to come up with alternatives to mitigate the risks
- Map the customer business process and create documents defining the scope of work for the project in post-sales i.e. implementation phase
- Manage the evolving customer requirements during the execution period and thoroughly document changes which will drive change / requirements management
- Support administrative project management activities with schedule, technical risks, costs change management etc.
- Do Resource monitoring, technical risk identification & mitigations, participate in project reviews with management.
- Work closely with internal and external development partners to derive high-quality output
Qualifications and Required Competencies:
- You will have strong stakeholder communication and management skills with the ability to liaise with multiple teams including business, regional, architecture, engineering, product management and others. You will have the ability to take and communicate tough decisions where required while taking into consideration the stakeholders’ views
- Should have good understanding of integration of various data sources, methods, approaches.
- Consultative skills to understand customer needs, business processes, customer’s current architecture landscape.
- Should be able to translate requirements into specifications (functional / nonfunctional) and develop scalable architecture, select appropriate technology stack, enable developers to build the solution on time and within budget.
- Oversee the development, integration of the codes & review the deliverables i.e., codes, UI, Reports, Conduct UAT etc., ensuring the deliverables are meeting the customer and contractual requirements.
- Experience in architecting the solution based on PHP, Java, .Net, NodeJS, HTML, MindSphere etc.
- Understanding of various data bases & their interfaces, APIs. Experience/Understanding of Big Data / Cloud based architectures.
- Hands on experience in implementation of IT-OT integration projects, first – of – its kind AI projects, Logistics Digitalization projects etc. will be a plus.
- Willingness to travel at least 30-50% of the work time to manufacturing sites across India.
- 10+ years of experience for Electrical and Automation in manufacturing industry of which at least 2-4 years of experience working as Technical Project manager / Business Analyst.
- Experience on IoT, Industry 4.0 Solutions of data/industrial system integration (PLC/HMI/SCADA/Scanners) for manufacturing industry.
- Experience on Industrial communication protocols viz OPC UA, OPC DA, OPC HDA, Industrial ethernet etc.
- Domain experience viz Automotive / Discrete manufacturing / MES solutions / Integrated Manufacturing Operations etc.
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle, tracking and process management tools, e.g. JIRA, Rally.
- PMP, PMI-ACP / Certified Scrum Master certification is a plus.
Graduate Engineer in Computer Science, I.T, Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication with strong academic track record. Master’s degree in technology / Business processes will be an added advantage
This position is based out of Kalwa, Mumbai. You will get opportunities to work with a highly self-motivated and ingenious team who strives to Make Digitalization Work. Also, you will be meeting our customers across India to solve challenges across manufacturing industries.
Exposure to Siemens’ global technologies and portfolio with opportunities to work in teams setup globally.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time