Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Regional Vice President Service Operations (RVP Service). The Regional Vice President Service Operations (RVP Service) is responsible for the service operations of the assigned territory which typically includes leading directly about 20 employees and managing about $20M of revenue. The RVP Service reports directly to the Zone Vice President.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Location: Philadelphia Metro Area
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a RVP, you will be responsible for:
- Accountable Owner for Operations.
- Practices operational excellence through in-depth understanding of territory and business alignment
- Manages the region’s P&L and achieves or exceeds all assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Implements outlined service strategies for assigned territory
- Ensures smooth and efficient service delivery according to the contractual commitments and in conjunction with other parts of the service organization
- Serves as escalation point for assigned customers and service engineers.
- Strategic Growth Planning.
- Develops long-term, value-based relationships with customers and collaborates on overall customer strategies with the sales team.
- Change Leadership & Employee Engagement.
- Hires, develops, and leads all service engineers in the region.
- Business Data to Drive Decision Making.
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage data for better outcomes.
- Provides feedback to his/her manager on changing customer needs and service trends.
- Professional Internal & Customer Communications.
- Presents problems and associated solutions keeping the audience in mind in an engaging manner.
- Legal, Regulatory, & Compliance.
- Ensures compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices, legal accountability, and all service policies relevant to the position.
This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
If hired, the employee will undergo training and will demonstrate the skills outlined above in their Siemens Healthineers region. Upon completion, the employee will then carry the title RVP Service.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, MA degree preferred.
- 10+ years of successful Management experience in service operations and responsibilities as presented above.
- 10+ years’ experience in outlining and implementing operations strategies and growth for entire IDNs.
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic Imaging industry
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, including complex Excel workbooks and associated pivot tables. Ability to derive appropriate actions from reports.
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative and cross-functional team
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years
Location and Travel Requirements
- Travel expectations: Must be willing and able to travel 50% or more as required
- Flexible with location needs to reside within the assigned territory (Must live or relocate to Philadelphia or Philadelphia suburbs).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.