The successful candidate will be part of the License Management Service Team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Customer communication
- Processing of 2nd level tickets in myIT (Incidents & Service Requests)
- Processing of changes, e.g. importing licenses to the license server
- Creation of evaluations from the database data
- Basic Windows servers administration
- Basic database administration (MSSQL)
- Adaptation of Perl scripts (nice to have)
What experience is required for the role?
- Excellent English and German skills, written and verbal
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and system architectures
- Basic experience in administration of databases (MsSQL)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Good communication and team player
- Ability to learn new products and technologies
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good german and english skills
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time