Almost 200 countries. 1 common goal. Making real what matters.
Create a Better Tomorrow with us.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. Harnessing the power of data and technology, we create an ecosystem responding to the needs of people and our planet.
What you will do:
- Increase revenue in products and/or services via digital channels to customers and prospects.
- Responsible for business development of digital platforms (such as webshop), incl. defining digital channel strategy, digital marketing plan, planning/ execution of demand generation activities in close collaboration with Product Management and MarCom to achieve assigned sales target.
- Optimize user interface of digital channels considering business and personalization features to match customer expectation and deliver top user experiences.
- Research and analyze B2B e-commerce trends and gather competitive intelligence.
- Systematic tracking/ monitoring of leads and prospect and analysis of relevant KPIs to adjust demand generation tactics accordingly.
- Manage, market and expand digital platform from product- towards solution-oriented offering content.
- Support in continuous development of digital solution portfolio content (IT/OT integration) and solutions provider ecosystem.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or above degree in Automation, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Business Information Technology.
- At least 3 years sales or e-commerce experience at industry automation field, ideally in an IT oriented environment.
- Experience in IT/OT systems integration and delivery is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in automation is preferred.
- Good English skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- UI/ UX design experience is a plus.
What you will get:
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time