Climate change and environmental protection have become mega trends of this century. In view of corresponding risks and opportunities, many governments are currently establishing new policy frameworks for a sustainable future economy as part of global Green Deals and global governmental Action Plans. The focus lies on environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG). Siemens has a long history of managing the environmental impacts of our business activities on corporate level, going beyond mere compliance to legal requirements. Through the continuous reduction of our company’s and our product’s environmental footprints, and by involving business partners and other stakeholder groups, we play a part in resolving global environmental issues, promoting a sustainable economy, and strengthening our and the world’s resilience. Do you want to pursue a global career where you can make a real difference in the world? Do you like the idea of inspiring others and have a passion for both science and the environment? Then a career in Corporate Environmental Protection could be the ideal fit for you.
What part will you play?
- Support the development and rollout of the Environmental Protection Marketing vision, mission and strategy
- Planning and developing Environmental Protection marketing concepts and guidelines
- Execution of Marketing concept and strategic activities, content creation for internal and external target groups: facilitate and evolve e.g. Internet and Intranet online presences, global environmental campaign, environmental awareness days, Environmental Protection Program Sharepoint and marketing material, input for the annual Siemens' shareholder meeting, Global Learning World, newsletters and to major EHS community platforms
- Support the systematical monitoring/controlling of Marketing KPIs, analyze and assess changes for continuous improvement
- Support Corporate Environmental Protection reporting to multiple stakeholders to meet the relevant internal and external reporting requirements
- Represent the company's Environmental Protection Marketing interests in/with external organizations (e.g. governmental committees or corporate communication organizations)
- 4 years of operational experience in Environmental Protection and/or Marketing, Product Marketing, Communications
- 2 years experience in driving international and complex projects
- 2 years experience in working in international and complex project teams
- 2 years experience in intercultural cooperation
- University level degree in Environmental Protection with later experience in Marketing or Marketing degree with later experience in environmental or product business or comparable education/degree such as Master or Diploma
- Advanced communication techniques and ability to tailor communication to different target groups
- Marketing toolset incl. copywriting, MS Powerpoint, content management systems, social media basics
- Advanced language skills in English
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time