We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
- Coordinate and execute accounting activities and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinate and execute month-end closing with team members
- Report the accounting transaction of operations results by daily basis.
- Coordinate budget and forecast for process of balance sheet
- Analyze balance sheet variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions.
- Coordinate staff and drive high performance, efficiency, effectiveness culture. Integrates and train new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team.
- Focus on Financial process improvements, support and drive accounting team and department strategy, Lead digitalization and automation, performance dashboards and key financial reports, encouraging new technologies.
- Be a strong key player, who collaborates with accounting team and other areas to explain results, provide proactive support and consultation, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations, and lead the development of complex analysis.
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks.
- Ensures true and fair view of balance sheet with proper accounting in accordance with IFRG International Financial reporting Guidelines as well as company´s statutory requirements and guidelines.
- Monitor through reports data from SAP that material cost is being recorded properly
- Coordinate and execute with accounting team the annual regulative process, defining standard cost and official transfer price
- Coordinate and execute costing exercises for new products projects
- Coordinate production orders and general master
- Coordinate fixed assets activities and analysis for better control.
- Be a strong key player to coordinate and collaborate with production inventory control.
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls for AP activities.
What will you need to succeed?
- Financial Business Administration or accounting university degree
- At least 4 years of experience in similar positions
- At least 2 years of professional experience in leadership
- Domain key costing transactions in SAP
- Balance sheet reconciliation process understanding
- Productivity driver
- Strong SAP, Strong MS Excel skills; Desired Power BI, Tableau, Knime and/or other digital tools
- English Advanced
- Effective communication, presentation, and networking skills, inspire and motivate others to deliver better results
- Initiative and execution
- Coaching and development of others
- Delegation and empowerment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time