Let’s shape the future of logistics together
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. With our technologies tons of baggage and other goods are managed and sorted every day. Our customers keep track of their processes along the complete supply chain with the help of our intelligent software solutions.
As a legally independent entity within Siemens, we offer the dynamics and benefits of a medium-sized company in the variety of opportunities of a global enterprise.
If you have a good numeric sense and excellent communication skills, love to interact with people and take on challenges, join us as a HR Officer in Malaysia!
This is a temporary position for one year, with the potential to renew the contract or develop into a permanent role depending on business conditions and individual performance.
Main tasks of the role
- Provide administrative support in HR functions such as recruitment, benefits programs, leave management, etc.
- Manage the monthly payroll for Singapore and Malaysia, taxation and statutory contributions
- Complete the induction of all new employees - letters, induction training
- Manage the probation review process, entry interview survey process
- Manage the off-boarding process - termination forms, exit interviews, payroll
- Provide support in the planning, scheduling and sourcing of training programs
- Support in expatriate management including work visa application
- Maintenance of staff records and data management
- Participate in HR information system migration project
- Prepare HR reports on a regular basis
- Provide support in ad-hoc HR projects as required
The listed responsibilities generally cover the essential duties expected to be performed by individuals who are assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list, and reasonable adjustments of the responsibilities may be required due to changing business conditions.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- University graduate in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- At least 2-3 year's HR Generalist experience
- Good knowledge of employment legislations, HR policies and practices
- Well versed with payroll administration and statutory contributions
- Work knowledge of SAP
- Attentive to details with good numeric sense and able to cope with challenges independently
- Proactive and mature personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-versed in all MS Office applications, especially in PowerPoint presentations and Excel
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Bahasa languages
- Experience in working with multi-cultural teams
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Pte. Ltd. / PE Malaysia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time