Hire-to-Retire (H2R) is one of the business lines of Global Business Services. It provides services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension for Siemens and Non-Siemens employees worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will work closely with the Service Delivery Managers of Hire-to-Retire and the Operational Excellence (OPE), Operational Quality Control (OQC) and Data Privacy teams supporting the business line.
- You will enable deployment and continuous improvement of quality, data privacy and risk & internal control systems
- Executes the audit program (including certification where applicable) and assessments
- You will support and guide the business in effective process / operations management techniques and quality tools as required (Problem solving, Risk analysis, FMEA, RCA, etc.)
Experience and Skill set
- Bachelors / Masters Degree
- Quality Management or comparable experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile, Lean, Six Sigma and quality management methodologies
- Knowledge of back-office HR Processes would be a plus
- Knowledge of Statistics and analytical tools (Minitab, Power BI, R, etc.)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 2015 and ISO 22301 2019 would be a plus
- Experienced in Root cause analysis and Corrective action management
- Experienced in coordinating and supporting implementation of multiple process improvement projects in service industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration/influencing skills.
- Proficient in English
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This is a global role. You will get the chance to work with cross functional teams across the delivery centers and countries. We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time