- Working as part of a team to develop and deliver Digital Services that help optimize manufacturing processes.
- Interacting with Siemens local & international Sales Teams to support the sale of our consultancy and visualisation portfolios.
- Developing operational improvement projects for Siemens manufacturing customers including cloud based monitoring systems.
- Managing customer relationships across multiple sites.
- Experience in industrial manufacturing process environments.
- Ability to solve problems and create solutions in a clear and logical manner.
- Ability to define & share solutions concisely across Customer & Siemens Teams.
- Experience in the management of relationships across large customer organisations.
- Experience in the development of commercial models supporting improvements.
- Outline knowledge of data connectivity systems & data interfaces.
- Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time