Commercial Finance Americas (COF-AM) is a dynamic financial services organization within Siemens Financial Services (SFS). Over the next 3+ years we strive to grow our business by 60% and drive strategic change through the development of new products, business models and digitalization.
We are looking to grow our team by adding a Business Finance & Controlling Analyst. You will be a key member of COF AM financial planning and insights (FP&I) team and will focus on providing support, analysis and reporting to the Sales and Risk teams, among other responsibilities.
- Coordinate with the Sales and Risk organizations in connection with the annual budget preparation process, to gather required inputs and supporting assumptions (e.g., sales volumes, categorizations, credit hits).
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly forecast updates, partnering with the Sales and Risk organizations to perform thorough analysis of actual results and preparation of the forecast, prior to submission.
- Support in preparation of monthly variance analysis and commentary for management reporting purposes.
- Identify and support in the development of new and enhanced reporting and analysis dashboards and tools for the Sales and Risk organizations (e.g., sales pipeline, credit hits, delinquency).
- Respond to business requests for ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Provide support to high priority projects, both for the FP&I team and broader business.
- Partner with other areas of the business (e.g., Reporting & Data Analytics team) to improve and automate existing FP&I reporting dashboards and reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of materials needed for the management meetings. Additionally, prepare or contribute to presentations for the Head of FP&I or CFO, as needed.
- Own and drive other ad hoc assignments, as delegated by management.
As a Business Finance & Controlling Analyst, you will need 5+ years of experience within financial reporting & analysis (FP&A), controlling, finance and/or accounting.
As a Senior Business Finance & Controlling Analyst, you will need 8+ years of experience with financial reporting & analysis (FP&A), controlling, finance and/or accounting.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting with a CPA and/or MBA preferred or related work experience
- Financial services industry experience, preferably in leasing or lending business (e.g., in areas of risk, pricing, accounting, commercial/sales)
- Analytics and dashboard building skills (e.g., Tableau, Python, SQL, Snowflake)
- Financial modelling experience
- Team player who can build relationships and trust
- Change mindset related to process improvement coupled with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and deep dive into complex topics and solve business problems
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy and applying sound judgment
- Ability to interact with senior management with confidence
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.