Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior IWMS Occupancy/Allocation Planner
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior IWMS Occupancy/Allocation Planner, you will be responsible for:
• Preparation of all deliverables including portfolio plans, occupancy scenarios, migration plans, block, and stack diagrams, etc.
• Managing non-construction related moves/adds/changes.
• Presenting portfolio plans and occupancy scenarios to key business stakeholders and confirms accuracy based on program data. Gains agreement from business stakeholders for implementation.
• Creating, Implementing, and Managing AutoCAD Standards, reports space allocation data, including hoteling, business presence, and archiving.
• Tracking completion and adherence to portfolio plans, occupancy scenarios, and migration plans over the lifespan of those products. Facilitating accountability of stakeholders to follow plans. Ensuring variances from plan are justified and documented for inclusion in plan adjustments or future.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Have working knowledge of BOMA Standards.
• Possess high proficiency AutoCAD software experience.
• Enjoy maintaining current knowledge of evolving Facilities Management trends, office space design, and space allocation best practices and translate changes in work environment design into dynamic spaces for Siemens-Healthineers employees
• Are proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing and CAD/CAFM software.
• Are familiar with Reservation Systems.
• Possess thorough understanding of client database systems.
• Are familiar with system furniture design and modular furniture while demonstrating knowledge and adherence to building regulations and health & safety guidelines.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Preferably in Architecture/Interior design
• Minimum 10 years’ experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 years’ experience with CAFM/IWMS Systems. (Tririga, Archibus, Planon, FM Systems)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.