Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our global HR team now at Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound as the Global Total Rewards Lead.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a key strategic partner
- You will have the opportunity to tailor a compensation strategy specific for our Ultrasound division and create innovative solutions to unique challenges
- You will ensure that compensation is well benchmarked against industry standards and are competitive in the market
- You will evaluate new jobs, and review global salary ranges for the Ultrasound business, and prepare salary proposals for leadership team
- You will assess and make recommendations to leadership on compensation programs and practices, incl. presentation of business cases
- You will be consult on and recommend new sales incentives plan that drive business objectives, in partnership with Finance and Sales Operations.
- You will partner with HR Operations to ensure accuracy and integrity of compensation data in HRIS and identify process improvement opportunities.
- You will actively support HR team members and cross-functional partners and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
- You will globally steer and coordinate compensation activities, incl. management of programs such as short term incentive plans and/or recognition programs, and consult with business on compensation needs
- You will collaborate with the Siemens Healthineers global total rewards team and be a member of the Ultrasound HR leadership team
- You will ensure compliance with local/federal compensation requirements and statutes.
This position may suit you
best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like
to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You bring in relevant working experience in Compensation & Benefits and have a sound knowledge also around all compensation-related topics especially in the United States
- You have a proven track record in strategically developing compensation concepts and programs and driving them to implementation
- You are able to identify business needs and market developments and offer solutions in a pro-active manner
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Successful completion of a relevant degree
- You ideally have experience in working in an international environment, cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Willingness to jump in and roll up your sleeves on a number of collaboration projects
- Ability to succeed and create structure in a fast paced, ambiguous, high volume environment with constantly evolving priorities
- Demonstrated abillity to build effective working relationships across all levels
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.