Build this New Chapter with us…
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Change the future with us…
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
• You take on the strategic management of the sales objects and lead interdisciplinary / intercultural teams consisting of business development, sales in various regions in Asia, controlling and application
• You develop and systematize requirements for branch solutions / segments by bundling market requirements and are also responsible for feeding these requirements in accordance with the FA (Factory Automation) PLM process for the realization of corresponding products and solutions
• You are responsible for the budget of planned project costs for the implementation of the segment strategy and for the further development of applicative solutions. They also determine marketing activities, organize them and carry them out, e.g. in the form of trade fairs, specialist articles, internet and intranet presences
• Your work includes the overall calculation of customer projects with subsequent sales controlling of cost-cutting measures (design to cost)
• Furthermore, you will independently develop and implement a product and sales offensive for the use of drive and automation components in battery applications
What you need to make real what matters.
• The basis of your success is a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
• You convince us with many years of professional experience in the branch business of “Digital Industries” or in the area of the solution business
• Ideally, in addition to project experience from sales projects, you will have experience in leading specialist teams and intercultural experience
• You score with very good knowledge of motion control systems, electrical drive technology and good knowledge of the PLC system SIMATIC/HMI
• We would be pleased to get to know you if you also have very good knowledge of German and English. Other languages are very welcome
Employment Condition :
- 고용형태 : 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 포함)
- 직급 : 경력에 따라 추후 결정
- 근무지 : 서울 본사 사무소
- 근무시작일 : ASAP
- 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
- 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
- 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
- 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
- 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자 본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.
- 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
- 영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
- 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time