Senior Project Manager for digitalization End to End process
DI CS MC Digital China Hub
General Customer Services
Develop what is important tomorrow
Digital Industries Customer Services (DI CS) is a business unit with a global network of service specialists. We are the leading provider of digital end-to-end solutions and standardized service products in the industrial environment. As a trusted partner, we master the challenges of our customers' digital transformation through professional consulting, implementation, optimization and the providing of comprehensive services across the entire lifecycle, from digital transformation to the reliable supply of spare parts and other service portfolios - our services ensure the best possible operation of our customers' assets.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented.
• You will take over the project management for the digitalization and optimization of the processes (End to End) from the customer to the customer for the Digitalization business in China.
• You manage the digitalization projects for results, including project scope definition and control, project timeline management, project cost and EBIT management, staffing availability coordination, project delivery.
• Together with all relevant partners for the customer-to-customer processes in China (e.g. SNC, SFAE, SSML, SLC Sales, Logistics, IT, ....), you will analyze and improve the processes and tools.
• In addition to the requirements analysis, your tasks also include the planning and implementation of the optimization measures
• In doing so, you will regularly deal with future-oriented digital process standards from the perspective of our customers in China and live the growth mindset in a trend-setting manner.
• The prioritization of topics and implementation of measures for the specific needs of the Chinese market will be carried out in close coordination with the general global E2E optimization in coordination with the global CS MC BS team.
Your qualifications – professional and focused
• You have a university degree with a technical or business management background or comparable
• You have at least 2 years digitalization project management and successfully delivery experience.
• Additionally, you have experience in machine and/or drive train applications and have contributed to projects.
• Based on this, you have many years of relevant professional experience in SCM, CRM and PLM processes in the industrial/service environment in China.
• Experience in direct contact and dealing with customers is particularly desirable
• In addition, you have already managed projects and can preferably present a PM@Siemens certificate or a comparable project management certification
• Furthermore, you score especially with experience in the digitalization of processes and tools
• For intercultural cooperation, you know how to use your business fluent language skills (Chinese and English) to the advantage for Siemens
• Analytical skills, empathy and a passion for your profession round off your profile, as well as persuasiveness and assertiveness
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time