- Handle PO placement and credit claim related tasks for service spare parts within Customer Services
- Create spare part PO in ZMON (need to ensure the correct spare part with TSE)
- Create update kit PO by notification
- Fill in and send the escalation form if the material was zero stock, BANC part or sales lock by CSML
- Communicate and clarify with CSML for all the material releated issues
- Collect and inform spare parts arrival information of the rush orders to dispatcher for delivery
- Collect the chinese information(including name,function, structure,principle, picture,etc) of the new part for customs registration
- Communicate with broker and disptacher for status of spare parts arrival and customs clearance
- Checking the material price, the credit status(scrap or return) ; create the return PO (through SS3 or manually) ; generate the return GA form ; genarate the return list to forwarder
- Clarify with CSML return team, clear PDAP by GSS, and follow up the credits
- Communicate with BA team for the credit and price issue regarding material
- Verify the storage location for the return parts between AP1 and warehouse
- Clear the debit in 4811, clarification with CSE and region for the debit lost ; creating the debit PO accordingly
- Generate material monitoring report for in transit status (no GR, no GI , no return report to regions)
- Check and monitor warranty material account
- (Senior)Monitor spare parts availability in BJ & SH consignment stock, specially for the HVE, and analyze the reason for shortage situation
- (Senior)Check spare parts landing cost and inform GSS to booking in the correct PO line by line.
- (Senior)Generate PMP KPI report to monitor team performance (availability monthly report,Inventory Turn, PO place in time report,Update kits’ PO placement cycle report,etc)
- Handle the M100 /M300(China to China) material's return related activities (buy back, credit, billing,etc)
- (Senior)Take leads and backup tasks of team members in daily work
- (Senior)Check and implement the clearance of open accounting items related to spare parts ( 4811, 4883, etc)
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by superior
- Bachelor degree or above with major in logistics/supply chain management/International trade
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time