For Mobility Rail Infrastructure in Beijing, we are looking for Team Assistant to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Secretarial and administrative tasks for management and team members: office administration, correspondence, telephone reception, schedule coordination, meeting planning, handling courier and etc.
· Document management (archiving, Electronic Data Management) for documents relevant to the department and team members
· Travel management (orders and settles means of transportation)
· Process documents using MS Office.
· Possibly enters and data into and controls the personnel time entry tool (PZE)
· Reception of and care for visitors
· Manages departmental statistics, reporting and ensure the compliance of the relevant company's guideline and regulations
· Documentation support for quotations, tenders and projects.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· MS Office (Advanced)
· SAP (Advanced)
· Possible knowledge of PZE
· English and additional language if necessary
· Good communication skills
· Understanding of the company's process, guideline and regulation
· Open for intercultural encounters
· Multiple task handling skills
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time