Do you like finances and IT? Do you know how money flow? We in Siemens Healthineers are building Treasury for future and you can be involved in its development.
You would become familiar with IT processes that are behind Treasury management system as well as becoming a developer of Microsoft Power platform (PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI). You will communicate with stakeholders about application development, you will be testing new functionalities and be connected with people from every part of the organization.
More importantly, you will help Siemens Healthineers to professionally grow.
In the First Week:
- You will meet your local and global team members who will start familiarizing you with Treasury processes
- You will receive onboarding as well as on-the-job trainings in the PowerApps environment, SQL database, SnapLogic and other tools
In the First Month:
- You will gain more knowledge on how Treasury works
- You will gain experience with IT related topics that are necessary for the operations
- You will start contributing to topics that the team works on
In the First Six Months:
- You will be an expert in PowerApps development
- You will work independently to meet expectations of various stakeholders
- You will drive several DIGI topics in the Treasury environment
Expected Professional skills:
- Ability to learn about IT systems and related processes
- Ability to consult development topics with stakeholders and team members
- Motivation to gain knowledge needed for your future
Personality requirements and skills:
- Coding skills, Low-code development, preferably PowerApps
- Advanced interpersonal and (written/verbal) communications skills
- Good organizational skills and flexibility
Computer Science (or related field)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time