- Supports Business Administration Management of an assigned business organization.
- Supports completion of financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- Supports consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations.
- Performs standardized checks on supplier and/or customer contracts, and files respective information.
- Ensures analyses and evaluation of the product or project portfolio, and evaluates capital expenditure proposals.
- Supports in preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business.
- Diploma : BA in Economics / Finance or equivalent, MBA is an advantage;
- Experience in global companies - An Advantage;Up to 2 years experience in similar position;
- S.A.P. knowledge;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Especially Excel / PowerPoint);
- Teamwork skills with the ability to listen and be sensitive to customers & colleagues;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ownership of tasks and results orientation;
- Engagement and dedication with high sense of ethics;
- Fluent in Arabic, English, French (speaking, reading and writing).
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time