Job Title: Senior Deal Desk Coordinator (f/m/d)
Location: Nürnberg or any other Siemens DI locations in Germany
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
As Senior Deal Desk Coordinator (f/m/d) - Cross BU and Complex Offerings (e.g. Digital Enterprise, Xcelerator) & New Business Models, you are part of the DI Deal Execution/Deal Desk Team.
Your mission is to support our Automation and Software sales organizations and customer success organization in collaboration with the BU organizations to formulate, negotiate and win customer contracts for selected more sophisticated business opportunities and business models. The position is setting up and coordinating Deal Desk activities and processes, including deriving of insights from best practices opportunities to implement scalable standardized and modularized aspects for use with future sophisticated opportunities. In focus are opportunities which are multiportfolio and include automation and software/IOT elements.
The key objectives are:
- In your role as Senor Deal Desk Coordinator for Cross BU and Complex Offerings (e.g. Digital Enterprise, Xcelerator) you will gain full and comprehensive understanding of the Business Model (offering and its value proposition) with special focus on the deal structure, sales approach and T&Cs.
- By doing that you derive insights from best practices provided by the Deal Enablement team and suitable additional sources to implement scalable standardized and modularized aspects for use with future sophisticated opportunities, end-to-end from opportunity design to execution.
- Furthermore, you coordinate with other Sales and Legal teams and other guides to ensure the quality of the modularized blueprints.
- Defining and implementing methods to making the modularized blueprints available to various user groups, from Deal Enablement team internal use up to global roll-out, coordinated in existing tools and programs (e.g., SieSales, CPQ) are part of your role.
- Moreover, you facilitate and support the execution of the deal approval processes (e.g., LoA).
- Observing the processing and execution of signed deals (including e.g., order fulfillment, delivery, revenue recognition, incentive booking) and deriving lessons learned to close the feedback loop in the department and thus enabling further improvements in business models, processes, blueprints etc. are also in the range of your duties.
- You interconnect with and analyze existing processes, systems and initiatives that relate to the Deal Desk approach.
- Additionally, you help seeing opportunities for improvement where the Deal Desk can add further value.
- You define schemes, alignment, and critical issue processes.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant guidelines, policies, and procedures completes your field of activities.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The basis of your success is a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- You have proven track record for an extensive professional experience in business development or other sales related experience, preferably in a Deal Desk.
- In your past assignments you proven the ability to develop and efficiently implement critical processes.
- You are an independent problem-solver with outstanding interpersonal skills and can work cross-functionally, establish relationships and influence in a mostly remote and international set-up.
- Strong eye for business, good judgment, objectivity, and policy management are key attributes vital for success in this role.
- Your experience in the Siemens portfolio including automation, software and preferably IOT solutions is a plus.
- Furthermore, you are experienced in cross-regional and cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English; proficient German skills are a plus.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time