Executive - Engineer
Kalwa, Mumbai | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- You will be responsible for coordinating with technical liaisons and installation team members to address technical issues for meeting project requirements
- Coordination with Design team for Design preparation, submission, approvals for Railway signaling projects
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager/Site installation team to improve products
- Designing & Documentation, Material ordering/ planning, Site execution planning, Installation Commissioning
- You will be supporting bids, sales and project execution with commercial and technical know-how on trackside products
- Your role shall cover the entire portfolio lifecycle with the aim to product the most competitive offers and introducing the product in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- You will be in charge of strategic positioning, marketability, competitiveness, and product application of the trackside portfolio via interfacing the global product, sales, development and production teams from Siemens and suppliers
- You shall lead the organization to enter new markets and grow the trackside signalling business in a stable and structured manner. You will be responsible for the business case of such applications through the entire portfolio lifecycle. This includes the collaboration with all related product managers, the alignment of all roadmaps and the preparation and presentation of business results
- You will be in charge of some of the trackside products as a product manager. This means taking care of market analysis, customer requirements, strategic positioning, development, application, marketability, and competitiveness throughout the entire lifecycle
- Additionally, you shall support the business development of the Siemens IoT and Digitalization portfolio by understanding the market needs, the customer pain points, the value-add from our products, the business potential while enabling the organization to promote and sell such solutions in a holistic mobility approach.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 3-5 years along with bachelor’s degree in electronics & electronic engineering & experience in Rail Signaling business, desirable knowledge of Axle counters & Electronic interlocking in areas of product management, sales or project delivery.
- Professional experience in product and product management, sales / sales strategy, which you have acquired in the field of railway technology.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements.
- Good Communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time