Siemens SI Grid Software
Are you a passionate Marketeer interested in contributing to the acceleration of the energy transition? Are you striving to develop your career within a global tech powerhouse while collaborating with empowered colleagues who constantly use their creativity to positively change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
At Siemens we have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things.
As a market leader in Grid Software and Consulting incl, meter data management, grid control and simulation, Siemens Grid Software is in a prime position to leverage on the opportunity. Our mission is to accelerate and secure the energy transition by supporting grid operators and Industry and Infrastructure players to master the challenge of distributed energy resources in the smartest way.
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
As a regional marketing professional for the regions Middle East, India and Southeast Asia you will work on marketing operations, positioning, concept development and execution of regional marketing activities for Siemens Grid Software in the defined regions. Get your hands on digital marketing, regional campaigns as well as lead generation measures. You will closely work together with the sales teams and country leaders, boosting our business in the region.
The energy world is changing rapidly – do you want to shape this change?
• Create and execute marketing activities, in particular in digital marketing;
• Adapt sales material for the regional: localize existing marketing content for the Grid Software portfolio lines and the products;
• Conceptualize, prepare, execute, and measure regional campaigns in close cooperation with content marketing, central, and regional sales;
• Conceptualize and drive regional omni-channel lead generation campaigns;
• Coordinate input for regional tradeshows and organize regional events.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• At least 3 years of experience in operational marketing in the B2B business, preferably in industrial or grid software business, with a proven track record in campaigning, in execution of complex omni-channel lead generation campaigns and in sales support projects;
• University degree in either marketing, product management or related studies or other qualification but strong background in the above mentioned fields of activity;
• Willingness and resourcefulness with regard to new ways and innovative approaches in marketing in particular in the arena of marketing digitalization;
• Capability to act in a proactive way and ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
• Experience in working in a complex matrix organization at a multinational or global company is advantageous;
• Capability to work as a part of a distributed team and to build up global networks with flexibility to work across time zones;
• Ability to think yourself into the mind and needs of customers and of sales people in different cultures;
• Proficiency in English; experience in copywriting, expressive writing style.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: SD (Middle East) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time