Change the future with us.
As Campaign Planner and Manager (f/m/d), you are responsible for providing strategic planning, management and quality assurance of the global demand generation campaigns in order to maximize their effectiveness and efficiency of execution. The role spans all phases of the campaign from design to execution within Siemens Digital Industry.
- You ensure demand campaigns are compelling, carry a consistent message, amplify the brand and meet revenue targets
- Additionally, you define targeted derivative content assets by marketing personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- You leverage the appropriate demand gen tactics, including website, digital marketing, email nurturing programs, direct outreach, on- and off-line events, and more
- You own the conceptualization of demand creation and nurturing strategy
- Furthermore, you drive marketing activities targeted at our key vertical industry segments to tell compelling and valued stories to the targeted personas
- Systematically monitoring and analysing performance against marketing influenced opportunities and other marketing goals is also part of your tasks
- You ensure proper data management
- Close collaboration between Demand Generation community, Campaign Owners and Sales, develop and execute vision for marketing automation programs
- You hold a degree in marketing, computer science, communication, or a comparable discipline
- To bridge the gap between communications, marketing, and sales in a complex software driven ecosystem you need an affinity to IT and data in general
- You have several years of professional experience in marketing and communication within the B2B area
- In addition, you have proven track record in delivering complex digital marketing projects with an agile setup on a global scale
- You have good knowledge of a state-of-the-art marcom concepts, practices, metrics, and procedures as well as experience in project management methods
- Superior Communication Skills: You are fluent in English and are able to explain complex topic in an engageable way. Additional languages are welcome
- Be a reliable partner: You are a team player who delivers results on time and in high quality
- Flexible Work: You have experience working with global and remote teams and are willing work in an agile environment
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time