Change the future with us.
As Demand Generation Specialist and Marketing Automation System Champion User (f/m/d) you are responsible for driving the lead generation and demand development process within Siemens Digital Industry. By applying marketing automation platforms to marketing processes and campaign workﬂows, you drive outstanding campaigns that support our customer audiences and journeys, drive engagement and help to achieve business goals.
- Drive Demand Generation: In alignment with marketing and sales experts, you will utilize customer’s buyer’s journey to architect innovative multi-touch engagement programs. Develop content designed to generate awareness, shift perceptions, and acquire net-new marketable contacts
- Create nurturing programs: orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders to generate leads and convert MQLs to SQLs
- Use a marketing automation platform (currently Eloqua): setup email and push campaigns to educate, engage, and convert
- Analyze campaign performance: Develop the metrics and analyze the campaign data to drive future marketing decisions and optimize campaign strategy
- Optimize for success: contribute to continuous campaign performance monitoring, A/B testing, and corresponding KPI-driven optimization, with reporting to internal stakeholders on regular basis
- Maintain pulse on marketing automation technology advancements and industry changes
- Perform user acceptance tests for new and enhanced functionalities of our marketing automation platform
- You hold a degree in marketing, computer science, communication, or a comparable discipline
- In addition, you bring 3+ years of experience in marketing and communication, with focus on CRM and B2B
- To bridge the gap between communications, marketing, and sales in a complex software driven ecosystem you need an affinity to IT and data in general
- You have understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align communication campaign strategies with customer journeys
- You have proven understanding of the B2B buying process and how to implement strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive interest, and accelerate the purchase process
- Experience with targeting and segmentation is also part of your skillset
- You bring analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Furthermore, you have proven experience in campaign performance analysis and working with industry tools and analytics packages (especially Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr)
- Superior Communication Skills: You are fluent in English and are able to explain complex topic in an engageable way. Additional languages are welcome
- Be a reliable partner: You are a team player who delivers results on time and in high quality
- Flexible Work: You have experience working with global and remote teams and are willing work in an agile environment
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time