Installation Engineer (Rigid & Flexible OCS)
Gurgaon (Posted – Jammu & Kashmir) | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Having technical expertise of the allocated work and ensuring installation works as per method statement and GFC drawings and within timeline defined by Project Manager. Ensuring budget of work is maintained while maintaining quality and safety standards as per customer and Siemens.
- Work in close coordination and as per instructions provided time to time during the tenure of the project
- Represents Siemens at site and participate in all meetings, site inspections, etc along with customer representatives, interface partners, contractors, statutory bodies as instructed by Project Manager and Site Manager.
- To monitor, supervise and report contractor’s installation works as per instruction of Project Manager, Site Manager and as per laid down process of Method Statements, Good for Construction drawings, EHS plan and policies and timeline defined for the work.
- Close coordination with EHS officer and Quality officer at site. To take part in EHS meetings of customer and monthly safety committee meetings. To take part in safety walk, TBT and LMRA.
- Installation Works of ROCS & FOCS (25KV OHE), Supervision of Contractor’s work, Time, EHS & Quality, Coordination with Site Manager
- Customer representatives at site, Consultant representatives at site, Suppliers and Contractors and interface authorities, Statutory Authorities - Utilities, labor compliances, JV partners if any
- Project Manager, Site Manager, EHSMip, QMip, Team Members
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should have total experience of 7-10 (10 years for Diploma) years along with Degree in Electrical Engineering along with experience in Site Management for ROCS and FOCS work in metros, Indian Railway projects.
- Strong Customer orientation
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with sound know-how on networking technologies.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon (Posted – Jammu & Kashmir). You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time