- On-site customer education
- Customer consultancy and support
- 5-day work week
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as Application Specialist- Imaging.
Your mission and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will take the responsibility of increasing customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality application education and support to customer for high-end healthcare systems. The primary responsibilities include:
- On-site customer education on Siemens healthcare systems, including turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications.
- Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, including adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio.
- Professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints, including error diagnosis and repair, trouble shooting.
- Support of PLM/CRM process, including field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience.
- Sales support, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies.
Your qualifications and experiences:
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- University degree in Radiology, Engineering, Physics or equivalent disciplines
- At least 3 years of professional clinical experience with radiography background. Working experience with Siemens systems preferable
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Good coaching and mentoring skills and good team player
- Initiative, result and quality orientation
- Well-versed in all MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking "Apply Now" , email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager Siemens Healthcare Ltd. Units 901-902 & 908B, 9/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time