- You will lead the international team of infrastructure experts, located in HQ and in different LDA’s sites, including the coordination of external partners
- You will implement and drive the further development of LDA’s global infrastructure landscape, esp. around network (WAN/LAN), end user computing, data center services, MS landscape and according to core services (active directory, identity management etc.)
- You and your team are fully responsible for the global implementation projects, including the coordination activities for the rollouts across LDA’s sites (80+), countries (40+) and regions
- Following our Cloud first strategy we’re already moving massive parts to Azure and AWS for future operation. Together with our internal SW development this is 100% self-operated and will be the major part of our future mode of operation.
- You understand the LDA’s business requirements and its goals and develop the necessary solutions to ensure a fast response to new market requirements
- You control and direct the development of infrastructure architecture based on new technologies and trends, you coordinate the complex roadmap of different projects in infrastructure area including infrastructure support and consulting for operation of applications
- You will be responsible for service operation, architecture, design, and their further development. To this end, you will manage the future demand together with internal service and portfolio management and external provider capabilities in security, operation and consulting
- Together with your team you develop the future of IT infrastructure operation and it’s architecture based on modern and up to date best practice and solution design. As part of LDA, you support business in solution design and global project team collaboration
- You manage, monitor, and validate the quality, availability and performance of the environment and provider service performance within infrastructure area
- You verify and validate concepts and specifications against requirements and standards
- The participation in the exchange of experience with other experts and the organization of the transfer of know-how within the global LDA organization also belongs to your new area of responsibility.
- You successfully completed your degree in Computer science, mechanical- or electrical engineering or comparable education.
- You have multi-year experience in the named technologies, ideally within provider driven environments and with IT Infrastructure as your focus
- You have experience in working as a project manager in infrastructure. Same is advanced knowledge in modern SW development approaches, and cloud technologies (infrastructure as code)
- Therefore, you are able to design technical realization concepts based on new technologies
- You are characterized by your communication techniques. You are used to working in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time