For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification & Automation Division in Gebze, we are looking for a Buying Professional who will be responsible for the strategic procurement activities of primary commodities (machined parts, fasteners, semi-finished copper & aluminum parts etc.) including, but not limited to define commodity strategy, conduct negotiations, generate & implement and document savings e.g. CNI to supply success of business, supplier management (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development)
What are my responsibilities?
• Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials,
• Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance,
• Prepare and conduct negotiations in related material fields for medium Purchasing Volumes to obtain the highest feasible savings,
• Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on meaningful key performance metrics, to chip in to the success of the business and make results clear,
• Ensure a close collaboration with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
• No direct reports.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in related material fields, strong social and negotiation skills,
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Metallurgical&Materials / Industrial Engineering is preferred,
• Experience for strategic procurement activities of relevant commodities are preferred,
• High level of flexibility, high level of commitment, willingness to travel within country (approx. 10%),
• Very good command of Turkish & English due to supplier structure (additionally German is preferred),
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications,
• Change orientation, customer focus and good communication skills are required.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time