Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Specialist, for our Grid Software Business Unit to be hired with a permanent contract in Italy.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because crafting a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.
As a regional marketing manager for the Italian and other European markets you will work on marketing operations, positioning, concept development and execution of regional marketing activities for Siemens Grid Software Italy and other regions. Get your hands on digital marketing, regional campaigns as well as lead generation measures. You will closely work together with the sales teams and country leaders, boosting our business in the respective regions.
- Create and implement marketing activities, in particular in digital marketing;
- Adapt sales material for the regional: localize existing marketing content for the Grid Software portfolio lines and the products;
- Conceptualize, prepare, implement, and measure regional campaigns in close cooperation with content marketing, central, and regional sales;
- Conceptualize and drive regional omni-channel lead generation campaigns;
- Coordinate input for regional tradeshows and prioritize regional events
What you need to bring with you
You should already have proven experience in Operational marketing in B2B Business, together with:
- Good knowledge of industrial or grid software business, with a proven track record in campaigning, in execution of complex omni-channel lead generation campaigns and in sales support projects;
- University degree in either marketing, product management or related studies or other qualification but strong background in the above mentioned fields of activity;
- Willingness and resourcefulness with regard to new ways and innovative approaches in marketing in particular in the arena of marketing digitalization;
- Capability to act in a proactive way and ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- Experience in working in a sophisticated matrix organization at a multinational or global company is advantageous;
- Capability to work as a part of a distributed team and to build up global networks with flexibility to work across time zones;
- Ability to think yourself into the mind and needs of customers and of sales people in different cultures;
- Proficiency in Italian and English; experience in copywriting, expressive writing style.
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Pioneering tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time