Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
The employee is responsible to specify, develop, coordinate, test, validate, release, sustain and manage XP System components with majorly electronic functionality. The components contain analog and digital control loops and measurement systems and could have.
- Electrical /electronic hardware design (analog, digital) of product development.
- Planning, design and perform electrical/electronic hardware components unit test, sub system and support integration test.
- Coordinate the concept as well as the planning and implementation of the new development of HW for products to release.
- Technical support, production sustaining, design optimization on electronics and electric field.
- Close contact with suppliers to meet project TQC target via win-win method.
- At least 3 years’ experience in hardware development ;
- Experience in MENTOR, Protel or Power PCB, etc., to design and simulate circuit;
- Experience in motion control or power distribution system or cabling is a must.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time