Officially opened in 2006, Siemens Technology China is the company’s largest research branch outside Germany, holding nearly 11,000 active patents and patent applications in China. ~300 scientists work in world-class innovation labs in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Wuxi, Qingdao, etc. We leverage our Company Core Technologies across all businesses for the long-term success of Siemens and its customers. Adhering to the mission of “Be Local, Be Global, Be Open”, Siemens Technology China is dedicating to research, development and innovation, providing a strong boost to businesses and actively participating in the local R&D ecosystem, building & maintaining the long-term strategic partnership with Tsinghua University and other institutions.
1. Co-Define the digital manufacturing research strategies well aligned with local/global technology developments.
2. Manage/coordinate the digital manufacturing projects to identify customer needs for potential innovation and implementation.
3. Work together with the local and global team on material & process modeling and algorithm development for its industrial application.
4. Technology innovation and development for digital tools or platform for the domain-based knowledge & algorithm realization and integration in the area of Digital Manufacturing, including but not limited to additive manufacturing.
5. Work with project managers to ensure architecture principles and guidelines are adopted on solution design, system development, and integration development across functional and technical aspects.
1. Master+ degree in physics/materials/mechanics/mechatronics/computer science or similar experience
2. 3+ years of experience and knowledge in various advanced material/manufacturing technologies, with comprehensive competences in modeling and simulation aspects.
3. Rich experience in software programming with Python, C/C++ for industrial application software development.
4. Abilities to integrate multiple scripts and algorithms into a single and cohesive package software, and code advanced AI algorithms for numerous applications.
5. Hands-on experience on web service and micro service development with data analytics/machine learning applications is preferred
6. Experience with Docker or similar container technologies as well as Linux, familiar with database and back-end web development is a plus
7. Willing to continuous self-learning of new technologies, good communication skill and team player.
8. Chinese and English language skills are essential. Presentation skills are highly desirable.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time