We are looking for Data Analyst and BI Developer to be located in a hybrid environment (Kartal and remotely time to time) who will be responsible for building data models and developing analysis by using digital solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design, develop & test Data Analytics solutions using data tools (like Tableau, Knime, MSSQL, Pyhton etc.)
- Create & maintain technical design documentations
- Participate in problem identification/error resolution process after project goes live
- Search & develop new solutions even not directly related to own role
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards
- Work with large datasets on data extraction, cleaning, analysis, visualization and presentation
- Enable data-driven decision-making by identifying, structuring, and executing product and performance analyses.
- Build cross-functioanal partnerships with the product, business, and engineering teams to drive key business decisions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- +2 year experience working with data and reporting environments, especially in memory applications (i.e. Tableau, Knime, MSSQL)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems or other relevant departments
- Working knowledge and experience with SQL, Knime, Python, R etc.
- Proficiency in BI data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, QlikSense etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to tell stories with data, and deliver data-driven insights to different types of audiences
- Strong hands-on experience in data processing technologies including data modeling, data lake, and large-scale data warehousing architecture
- Interest in or experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Understanding of process design documents, workflow diagrams & technical design documents on automation space
- Flexible thinking besides analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, taking initiative whenever needed
- Ability and passion to work collaboratively with local & international project members
- Very good command of English, written and spoken
What else do I need to know?
· No restriction for travelling abroad.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time