This is an excellent opportunity to develop as a leader of the future.
For more detail on what's involved, please see information below.
Mission of the Function:
· Plan, organise and perform the manufacture of components to ensure that products are supplied in the correct quantity, quality and to meet the planning schedule.
· Resolve minor equipment and process issues and escalate appropriately as required.
· Lead QN’s, CAPA’s & Non-conformances and implement actions for any quality issues.
· Implement continuous improvement and Lean actions.
· Deputise for the Shift Supervisor in their absence.
Required Knowledge and Expertise:
- Proven experience of working in a GMP & GDP environment.
- Strong communication skills and capable of leading a team of up to 30 employees
- The ability to appreciate and understand company values.
- Attention to detail, IT literate, ability to meet deadlines.
Personality and Skills that will be developed:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication and motivation.
- Organisation and delegation.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Coaching / Mentoring.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- QN, CAPA & Non-conformances
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time