At Siemens Belgium we are looking for a driven and creative intern to rollout solutions, tools and processes to optimize the efficiency of our business unit.
Our division Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way we live and work to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability. Within our Digital Building and Infrastructure team, we focus on enhancing building performance of critical infrastructures through the power of data.
Are you proficient with Access or SQL?
Are you a student of the last year of MSc Engineering Computer Science, ICT engineering or similar?
Are you curious and eager to learn the Business side of the IT systems?
Then you should read on!
We offer an internship of min 6 months in our Business Excellence business unit. Our purpose is to improve and innovate processes though Digitalization.
What’s in it for you
- First experience dealing with IT systems for Sales Operations/Sales Excellence – an area in high demand globally and a great asset to your CV
- You will gain experience in the functioning of the world’s most used CRM (Salesforce), Building Systems calculation and configuration tools, Document generation SaaS, business analytics and sales processes,
- You will have contact with industry-standard support systems such as JIRA, Confluence, Wrike and Agile project management methodology
- A foot on the door to a multinational company, leader in technology, with endless career opportunities
At the end of this internship, you will have achieved:
- Co-produce an innovative and time-saving product management tool in Access/SQL
- Co-produce an innovative and time-saving calculation tool using VBA
- Co-produce an innovative and time-saving document management system in Sharepoint / Microsoft 365 / Power Automate
To be successful in this internship you need to have:
- Programming knowledge in VBA is an asset
- Programming knowledge in Access or SQL (mandatory)
- Motivation to solve problems, intellectual curiosity for understanding the business (mandatory)
- Attention to detail and enjoy autonomy
- Willingness to learn Microsoft 365 programming languages - Power Automate linked to Sharepoint
- Ideally, you also had a first contact with some analytics module such as PowerQuery, Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense, Excel
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time