This position is responsible for outbound activities to support the expansion of Siemens digital service and solution scope in developing new digital service and solution customer base. Variable compensation (bonus) for this role is based on delivering qualified meetings and leads to the field sales organization.
Position drive digital solutions and services growth with incremental growth through emerging Digital Business digital service and solution portfolio. Position also works closely with the Siemens RSS Field team, Digital Service Center, and Project groups.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise
- You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals
- A Sales Development Representative is an outbound role, meaning you are responsible for finding, contacting, and converting leads through your own efforts
- The SDR, in conjunction with their assigned Inside Sales Representatives, is responsible for owning and managing the prospecting for a designated territory and is responsible for creating quarterly plans to achieve quotas
- Daily activities include conducting prospect and account research, working in parallel to your Inbound SDR peer, social media messaging, email messaging, and outbound calling
- Grow territory by adding new contacts and accounts using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Insights, etc.
- Complete tasks related to Outbound Lead Generation including conducting account research, prospect research, and reaching out to prospects via email, cold calls, and social media messaging
- Growing your network on LinkedIn and leveraging it to find and convert leads
- Working with Account Executive(s) on outbound strategies
- Working with Inbound SDR on accounts/prospects that come in via Marketing Campaigns
- Inputting and updating data in Salesforce
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.