Provides significant input to all aspects of development of strategies for profitable penetration of our Digital Service offering into new or existing accounts. Leads and drives new program ideas which result in profitable market strategies to ensure achievement of assigned business goals. Facilitates continuous education of RSS’s Sales and Operations resources in understanding and positioning RSS’s quickly advancing digital & analytics offering. Participates in pre-sales engagement with strategic accounts and engages in ‘Thought Leadership’ activities to create growth in market.
- Primary day-to-day interface for pre-sales activities with RSS’s Sales resources
- Provide hands on expert knowledge and assistance to allow the Sales Executives / Account Managers to respond to qualified opportunities in a timely and knowledgeable manner
- Strategic campaigns in support of the business development needs
- Delivering training and workshops to our field organization to build their 'Digital' expertise to attract new clients and grow existing clients
- Participate in the development and delivery of demonstrations, live or via webinar, to key decision makers detailing the value of the solution to their business
- Allow RSS to increase its visibility and attain a leadership position for Digital Services and Intelligent Building
- Work with CSMs, Operations and the DSC to deliver our Commitments
- Provide continuous feedback to improve processes for delivery and execution of our digital services
- Consolidate feedback from Customers, Sales and Operations to help drive Portfolio offerings
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Strong knowledge of HVAC and Building Automation Systems
- Strong understanding of Service and Solutions Businesses
- Understanding of Branch Organizational Structures
- 5+ years of experience in related field required
- Bachelors' degree required
- Energy Engineering expertise
- Understanding of Building Data Analytics, such as Fault Detection & Diagnostics
- Account Management as well as New Business Development Experience
- This individual must possess an outgoing personality, be able to present herself/himself and Siemens in a professional and positive way and work well in a team environment
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.