Position Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Siemens Industry, Inc., SI EP – Residential Segment, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be an integral member of a diverse and dynamic team who enjoys challenges. This position offers the chance for you to grow, contribute and learn as far as your growth mindset takes you. At SI EP Residential, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our success. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
As Financial Analyst you will support the business on multiple levels. The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Cost and Profit Center controlling.
- Month end activities including but not limited to margin analysis, journal entries, allocation, and balance sheet reviews.
- Forecast/Budget preparation and reporting to local and HQ management.
- Support cost improvement and asset optimization initiatives.
- Partner with a cross functional team (Sales & Channel Management, Product Managers, Pricing, etc.) to drive business improvements and ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Support management with Ad-Hoc analyses in a fast paced & dynamic environment as well as with presentations internally as well as externally.
- Cooperates with various stakeholders with relevant information to keep themselves and others advised.
- Work closely with the extended EP finance community and continuously enhance and improve reporting processes.
- Act as a digital/agile ambassador within EP and translate fresh tools, processes, and digital ideas to everyday tasks.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
All qualified candidates must have at least 4 years of experience inclusive of:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or finance required
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Solid business acumen and ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed analytical skills and detail-orientation
- Team-orientation with “we can do it” mentality
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership for process improvements and internal digitalization of processes, ideally with prior exposure to data analysis
- Proficient with MS Office, SAP, and systems such as Hyperion, Essbase, Tableau – additional digitalization tools are a plus.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- CPA, MBA, or other advanced certifications
- Knowledge of Essbase, Tableau and Webfocus
- Previous experience in business unit or business segment operational finance
- Travel approximately 5% as the need arises.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.