We are seeking for a highly motivated professional to assist our country Manahement for Japan
What part will you play?
- Proactive support of the country CFO/Region CFO in the daily business, by bridging management and employees from cultural aspects as well.
- Preparation and follow-up of business appointments, management meetings, events, national and international business trips and conferences, including support in the preparation of documents and their processes, etc. in the context of business trips or events and their accounting
- Planning, coordination and monitoring of appointments independently and with a very good feeling for the right prioritisation
- Correspondence with internal and external partners, both in Japanese and English
- General secretarial tasks (provision of office supplies, etc.)
- Collaboration in diverse projects, e.g. research work
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have the ability to maintain an overview in the complexity of tasks while recognising and setting priorities
- You have some relevant experience in an international working environment or in working as an HR or management assistant at executive level and are used to working proactively and with foresight; team player, initiative, change orientation with growth mindset
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); in PowerPoint in particular, you have experience in creating presentations (both graphically and in terms of content) on the basis of extensive data sets.
- A confident and communicative manner at executive level as well as a reliable and confidential way of working round off your profile.
- In addition to your fluent Japanese, you have an excellent command of written and spoken English, with intercultural sensitivity and the ability to collaborate with teams and partners around the world.
- Fulfill the highest ethical standards, act with integrity, respect, and confidentiality.
If you can see yourself learning, growing and succeeding in this role- Our recruiting team would like to get to know you.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens K.K.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time