- You will start your career in a dedicated team with a focus on drive and automation technology around the systems TIA Portal, SIMOTION, SINUMERIK, SIMOCRANE, SINAMICS and MindSphere. We support with knowledge and experience over the entire product and project life cycle from the initial idea to service of products and projects. We are the place to get to know a diverse range of topics and to shape your personal development with interesting projects.
- The digital transformation in drive technology is picking up speed. More and more drive products are being integrated into the Siemens Cloud (MindSphere). You create applications / solutions in drive technology and decide which relevant drive data is integrated into the Siemens Cloud
- You will analyze cloud-based drive data, develop applications and services for the drive systems to increase and optimize the plant performance of our customers in the industrial environment
- You coordinate the applications / solutions with customers, product management and/or project management
- You evaluate and optimize the automation and drive components used
- You create concepts according to the technological requirements of (customer) applications
- The basis for your success is a successfully completed master's or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, energy technology or mechatronics with a focus on drive and/or control technology and first relevant professional experience
- You got expertise in object-oriented analysis, design and programming, as well as good programming skills, e.g., in Java, C#
- We are also pleased if you got specialist knowledge in drive technology, automation technology and communication technology, but we are also happy to train you here.
- To collaborate with local and international customers and teams, you are fluent in English (B2)
- 25 days of holiday
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget so that you can turn into a combination of extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- optional: relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
Start of the work: January 2023
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time