Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring graduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Business IT? Join us on our Level 7 (MSc) Digital and Technological Degree Apprenticeship and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey in your career? If yes, start your Master’s Degree Apprenticeship with Siemens today!
Siemens is driven to deliver innovative solutions that empower our customers to positively transform the industries that form the backbone of our economies. Throughout your Degree Apprenticeship in Poole, you’ll experience what it means to work in IT for a global technology company.
Part of being an apprentice at Siemens means you get to work on real life projects whilst also being supported on a guided learning journey. This will be a 2-year apprenticeship where you will complete the Level 7 Digital and Technology Solutions Apprenticeship.
How the programme works:
Following your induction week, you will immediately begin integrating into the Siemens community. Based within IT UK you will embark on a broad range of tasks supporting various projects. The role is based in our Poole office in Dorset.
You will attend University on an agreed basis to complete any off the job training required as part of the apprenticeship programme.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will continue to learn and develop your competences in areas such as:
- Becoming a digital and technology solution specialist by developing a balance of leadership and technical abilities,
- Gain the knowledge and skills to investigate, identify and implement digital and technological strategic solutions,
- Become a confident and motivated team member capable of leveraging digital strategies to manage business challenges,
- Enhance your change management, teamwork, communication, information handling, problem-solving, project management, creative and analytical abilities.
We are looking for forward-thinking, innovative, and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Achieved or be on track to achieve a 2:1 or above Honours Degree in a Technology/Business discipline.
- Candidates must hold a Level 2 qualification in English and maths (i.e., GCSEs at Grades 9-4 or A*-C, or equivalent).
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving.
- You can work independently, safely, and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to Drive and lead change.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions.
- We’re looking for passionate teammates with the proficiency and attitude to succeed in the world of Business IT.
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the Graduate Development Programme will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Want to know what it’s really like? Click HERE to hear from three of our previous interns, now turned graduates.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time