Siemens, global company leading in technology and a step ahead of digital transformation of industries, thanks to the Digital Enterprise portfolio.
Our fully extended Technology portfolio includes innovative solutions for Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Industrial Edge, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Digital Twin, Cybersecurity, …) which together with the current leader technologies in Automation (Controllers, HMI Systems, SIMATIC, Industrial PCs, TIA Portal) allow our customers to reach the next level in the productive processes.
Together with our international team we are working on simulation for industrial systems.
If you are an Engineer with willingness to expand your Know-how in new technologies, join us!
What will be your role?
- Global support and consulting of technical experts, sales, and customers in line with various campaigns and projects in context of simulation and virtual commissioning
- Preparation and execution of technical presentations, demos and trainings
- Developing technical content for Siemens industrial simulation portfolio
- Coding in high-level and low-level programming languages
What are the requirements?
- Engineering degree or relevant work experience
- Experience in industrial automation and/or manufacturing engineering; CAD and/or Simulation Know-How is an advantage. Minimum 1 or 2 years.
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Python, or PLC programming
- Passion for industry 4.0 topics and technologies as well as a creative and open mindset
- Fluent English (at least B2) and interest in working in an international team
The applicant will receive guided, intensive, and continuous training and will take part in a very dynamic team with excellent collaborative colleagues.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time