Executive Assistant, Point of Care
- Provide administrative support as the Executive Assistant to one or more members of the POC Management Team.
- Maintain calendar independently and schedule appointments proactively. Ability to perform this task in a global context considering time zones and different cultures is required.
- May assist in preparing annual budgets and completing analysis of monthly budget activity.
- May review contracts and service agreements with standard vendors and execute accordingly.
- Plan large meetings and both on-site and off-site events on-site, both locally and globally.
- Write minutes and protocols; follow up on team action items.
- Coordinate and establish all travel arrangements and reconcile travel and expense reports.
- Answer, screen, and place phone calls; manage inbound and outbound correspondence as required.
- Prepare presentations, reports, statistical charts, and briefings.
- Prepare and distribute organizational announcements in a timely manner.
- Assist with scheduling interviews for recruitment activities.
- Assist in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
Required education/experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to Senior Executives
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communications
- High degree of independence, learning skills preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; organizational skills required
- Some affinity to technical, scientific topics preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.