The SCM Specialist Professional supports the business internally and, in the field, managing the day-to-day Supply Chain Management activities to ensure business continuity at the production facilities. The role is responsible for sourcing, supplier selection, evaluation, and continued development of worldwide master supplier data through cross-functional teams. The role will work closely with External Suppliers and Service Providers in addition to working internally with Healthcare Business Units, Legal, and Procurement departments of the business units and all Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering departments including Contract Manufacturing, Manufacturing Support, Project Management, Process Engineering, Sustaining Engineering and Training.
The role supports the long-term strategic objectives to ensure the delivery of high-quality radiopharmaceuticals and outstanding patient care on behalf of PETNET Solutions, a multi-national, wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens Healthineers. PETNET is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing and distribution of radiopharmaceuticals for positron emission tomography.
· Manage/oversee daily logistical processes for distribution of PET Radiopharmaceuticals for the US market
· Conduct quarterly business reviews with strategic vendors to include Supplier evaluation and development, including supplier rating
· Manage the relationship between third party service providers and PETNET field operations.
· Analyze, control and report on relevant logistical process, detect and evaluate plan deviations, and derive recommendations for respective remedial measures.
· Manage the implementation of key logistical projects
· Integrate processes and results from other workflows and disciplines to develop and accountably propose appropriate and effective solutions.
· Oversight of total freight spend to include budgeting, invoicing and financial reporting
· Internal and external logistical support for daily dose/product distribution and delivery
· Perform qualified cost-and-profitability analyses for specific business cases to prepare respective alternative decisions.
· Introduce and implement logistical requirements regarding material provision and delivery as well as material phase-in/out in the PLM process
· Procurement master data maintenance (e.g. source list, info rec.)
· Materials planning and inventory management for day-to-day operations (domestic and international)
· Complete regular forecasting and planning for several relevant indicators (e.g. turnover, production, inventories, changes in inventory, capital expenditure requirements, employee capacities, etc.).
· Develop supplier forecasts and determine logistical processes with suppliers.
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Supply Chain, Planning Logistics or related disciplines required. Pharmacy and/or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
· At least 3-year experience in customer relationship management
· At least 3 years’ experience in data analysis using various tools
· At least 5-year experience in a production or supply chain management environment
· Ability to work independently and interpret information, including financial & technical information
· Effectively communicate key information to cross functional teams to include senior management
· Extensive knowledge of administrative tools such as Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.
· Technically skilled with proven ability to troubleshoot problems, solve abstract issues, interpret and implement policies & procedures
· Ability to interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business/technology and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives.
· Ability to assess strategic impact of measures and resolve extremely complex problems cross-functionally and within dept.
· Excellent attention to detail in the execution of job responsibilities
· Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in fast-paced environment
· Travel as required to perform job function (up to 15% travel)
· Ability to plan own work according to targets agreed, within a quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.