If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for preparing competitive analyses for the Rolling Stock (RS) business unit in close cooperation with various contacts from the RS business units, the strategy department and the regions.
- As an internal analyst (f/m/d) you analyze studies and also participate in market intelligence projects (e.g. the UNIFE World Market Study).
- You act as an internal hub for essential competitor information and further develop corresponding tools, methods and processes for data management and evaluation.
- You will support the creation of strategies (e.g. product strategy) and work closely with a team of experts.
- In addition, you will contribute to the preparation of strategic documents with a focus on competition for decision support at management level.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree in business administration or engineering.
- In addition, you have initial professional experience in analyzing the market environment and competition in the mobility sector, ideally in the rail environment.
- You additionally score with knowledge of the railroad market and have gained experience in the environment of international sales of rail vehicles.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, as well as experienced handling of tools (MS Excel, CRM Dynamics, MS PowerPoint, Power BI) are required.
- You have communication and presentation skills in a multinational environment on management level in very good English and good German (min. B2).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Philip Petendorf.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time