E-Mobility is a newly formed fast-growing business within Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
Our goal is to become a leading player and actively shape the future of electro mobility - from AC & DC charging infrastructure, connected services, digital charging software and services, to smart charging and fleet management.
Together, we build technologies that take society further!
As Head of Finance Manufacturing, in Corroios, Portugal, you will report to the Head of Finance Supply Chain Management eMobility (SI E SCM FIN).
You will be responsible for daily management and strategic guidance for Controlling, Order Management and Material Management:
Ensure the Financial Planning, Reporting and Analyzing. Controlling of all relevant financial KPI, including asset and cash flow management. Manage product costing, productivity controlling, risk management, Headcount controlling, cost center controlling. Lead the budget planning, monthly Forecast, financial closing, and asset evaluation according to the Financial Reporting Guidelines.
Ensure the order management for all Sales orders from order entry to dispatch. Continuously work on direct communication with Sales Region and Headquarter Sales on Scheduling of Deliveries, Export and customs clearing, dispatch planning and invoicing. Standardize tools and processes to optimize cost, delivery reliability and customer satisfaction.
Material Management and Operational Purchasing
Proactive plan of demands, defining and implementing supply strategies, supplier communication, claim management. Ensure the supply of Material and components for production. Guarantee controlling of stock levels.
Support Strategic Purchasing in negotiations with suppliers on lead time, cost, and delivery quality.
We are looking for:
• Degree in finance or related field with demonstrated previous work experience in a manufacturing environment (minimum 5 years);
• Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
• Exposure in commercial and accounting/controlling and material management functions with strong analytical skill;
• Experience of Order to Deliver cycle for factory and business;
• Experience in Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling;
• Good communication Skills;
• Leadership skills, critical thinking and sense of responsibility; ownership culture;
• Fluent in English (mandatory) and Portuguese (preferential);
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time